Welcome to my papercrafting world. I hope you enjoy the journey.



Friday, July 28, 2017

Corset tag

I'm back doing a little more art work as my schedule has freed up a little bit. This tag is for the monthly challenge over at Soul Scrappers. In this challenge you need to make something that resembles the quote, the quote this time is "Very few of us are what we seem" so what would be better to go with that than being strip down to your corset? LOL I hope you like it.  Below I'm including last months tag since I finished it but not in time to post it to the challenge.


This one is pretty self explanatory.
Thanks for stopping 
hugs 
Colleen 

2 comments:

marysunshine said...

Colleen, such beautiful work, I just love your creativity. Both tags are amazing, you can still post your last month tag.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Look at you posting gorgeous tags. Love them both, but the second one is just pulling at me!